Ahmedabad – Mount Abu – Udaipur
Day 01 :
Arrival at Ahmedabad, Report to our hotel.After fresh up Half day sightseeing of Ahmedabad visit AksharDham, SabarnatiAashram ,Kankriya Lake, Calico Museum. Evening free at Local Market.Overnight stay at Ahmedabad.
Day 02 :
Morning departure to Mount Abu ( 235Kms / 5 Hrs ) Afternoon arrival at Abu. Check at Hotel .Evening at Nakki Lake.Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
Day 03 :
Mount Abu , famous for its acquisitively carved marble temples. Mount Abu (1219 meters) Visit Adhar Devi Temple, Andhra Point (Honeymoon Point), Dilwara Jain Temple , Gaumukh, Red Temple, ShriRaghunathji Temple, Sunset Point, Traver's Tank, Achalgarh, Guru Shikar. Overnight stay at Mount Abu
Day 04 :
Morning proceed to Udaipur ( 160 Kms / 4 Hrs) Arrival at Udaipur , “The Lake City of Rajasthan”. Udaipur is the jewel of MewarVisit City Palace, Saheliyon-ki-Bari , Pichhola , Jag Mandir and Jag Niwas ( Lake Palace) , Jagdish Temple, BhartiyaLok Kala Museum, Pratap Memorial, FatehSagar, Ahar , SajjanGarh, GulabBagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05 :
Drive to Chittorgarh , ( 160 Kms / 4 Hrs ) The history of Chittor is one of the most stirring chapters in Indian history for it was there that the flower of Rajput Visit Fort, Jay Stambha, KirtiStambha, Rana-Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Meera Temple , KumbhaShyam Temple and Kalika Mata Temple . Evening arrival atudaipur. Check in at hotel. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06 :
Transfer to Ahmedabad . ( 260Kms/ 6 Hrs) Evening arrival at Ahmedabd. Drop at Ahmedabad at 4.00 P M.
- Tour cost Per Adult : Rs 18000 (On Twin sharing basis)
- Tour cost Per Extra Adult : Rs 14000 (Above 12 years sharing in same room)
- Tour cost Per child : Rs 12000 (Below 12 years Sharing in Same room)
- Tour cost includes: Travelling ex Ahmedabad by NON AC Bus, accommodation in NON AC Rooms, Veg Breakfast & Veg Dinner, Tour escort.
- Tour cost excludes: Lunch , Camera fees , Horse or ropeway or Boating Charges or any other personal exps,entry Fees.
- GST 5% Extra.